Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Update on FM Radio in DC

Theres a very clever show on in the evening on 94.7 - a guy named Weasel presents historical documentaries and commentary on rock groups, giving background on songs and groups, then playing the songs. Very good show - usually. Last night he was doing Alice Cooper, who was at one time neighbors and buddies with Pat Boone. So they played Alice's "No More Mr. Nice Guy," one of his bigger hits, followed by the Pat Boone version. Aaaaaggggghhhh! I was looking around in the car for something sharp to poke out my eardrums with, when it occurred to me to just change the station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home