Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Local Drivers - An Update

Just thought I'd share this with you; refer to the original entry for background.

While Mrs. Bruck was delivering me to the train station this morning, I pondered aloud, "You know how we get impatient with the drivers around here? I wonder if, and for what reasons, they get impatient with us."

Mrs. Bruck's incisive reply: "How could they? They don't even know we exist!"

Good point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home