Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Last Sunday, the guest preacher at church delivered a sermon on thanksgiving. He summed it up pretty well with the statement, "Thanksgiving isn't a day, it's a lifestyle." Amen to that, bro! I could only add, the lifestyle of thanksgiving is isn't so much about what you say or think as what you do.

Happy Thanksgiving from Bruck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home