Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Sunday, November 12, 2006

(another) update on FM Radio in DC

WBIG (100.3 FM) must have read the VOB (check out the FM radio in DC entry)! WBIG is the station, you may recall, that says they play the greatest rock and roll of all time but actually play pretty wimpy but pleasant stuff.

The other day they actually played a tune by Aerosmith - Walk This Way, from their Toys in the Attic album. I was really feeling like I had made a difference! Of course it was followed by Come Sail Away by Styx, probably for the nineteenth time that week. I need an IPOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home