Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Speaking of Salt...

On my bag of roasted peanuts, the Ingredients section of the Nutritional Statement reads:

Ingredients: Peanuts. If salt added, salt.
Packaged in a facility that processes nuts.

Just thought I'd share that with you. Somewhere in Washington, a bureaucrat is smiling.

BTW, in my prior entry on baseball, reader feedback indicated that my message didn't quite get across. What I was trying to convey through the use of asterisks is my disappointment over baseball's credibility deficit brought on by the widespread use of steriods by many of its star players. I think maybe it was a little too subtle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home