Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Monday, December 04, 2006

WWJB?


I'm asking for a little audience participation with today's post - somebody please explain exactly what message the driver of this vehicle is trying to get across. Click on the pic for a larger image.

Ancillary information: the photo was snapped by the exquisite Mrs. Bruck in Washington, DC, adjacent to the mall (note: in DC, "the mall" is not a shopping mall - it's just a big field with no stores at all) on the Friday after Thanksgiving. The vehicle was a small SUV with Maryland plates, whited out to protect the guilty. We made sure to include the Army sticker in the pic.

By itself, I would think the WWJB sticker was an anti-war statement, using a measure of absurdity to make that point, but what derails my tenuous train of thought is the US Army sticker on the same bumper--these are normally displayed by GIs or close relatives or friends thereof.

So... please help me out here! What do you think? Anti-war soldier? Pro-war humorist (I didn't see a "Give War a Chance" sticker on the same vehicle)? Something else? I anxiously await your advice.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home