Voice of Bruck News Service

Copyright 2006-present the Voice of Bruck News Service, content may be reproduced with attribution for non-commercial purposes, all other rights reserved. <-- That means you can copy any part of my blog without asking permission, as long as you give me credit and are not profiting from my work. I do ask that you notify me if you use my material.

Want e-mail notices of new entries? E-mail me (address on profile page).

Thursday, April 09, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

The ammo shelves at Walmart:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was doing some googling & just stumbled upon your blog. May I just say, Bruck, that I have enjoyed reading some of your blog entries. I say some because I've only had time to read a few. You seem to have that dry humor that so many Brucks seem to possess. Thanks for allowing me to read the Voice of Bruck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home